Arden Park Guest House is a gracious Victorian property with modern amenities ideally situated in the heart of Stratford-upon-Avon, just around the corner from Shakespeareâ€™s Birthplace and a 10 minute stroll through town to the River Avon, the theatres, restaurants and other Shakespearean Houses. We are just a few minutes walk from Stratford-upon-Avon railway station and, if you are coming by car, provide a free parking pass valid for a full 24 hours. The Arden Park Guest House makes the ideal base for your stay in Shakespeare Country.
Accommodation is available on a bed & breakfast basis for singles, couples, families or groups of up to 17. We can arrange accommodation for even larger groups by teaming up with other quality B&Bs, Guest Houses and Hotels.
All accommodation is in ensuite bedrooms, fully equipped with colour televisions, hospitality trays, hairdryers, room safes and central heating. Ironing facilities are available upon request. Please note that the Guest House is 100% non-smoking.
Our Breakfast offering is an 'all you can eat' continental-style buffet of: ham, cheese, boiled eggs, yoghurt, fruit, cereal, toast, croissants, juice and freshly-brewed coffee or tea - so just dig in!
We are the first Bed & Breakfast to offer free broadband Internet and a free wi-fi hot spot, so you can keep in touch without spending your valuable time and money in Internet cafes.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Arden Park Guest House and hope that your visit will be one of many.
From Stratford-upon-Avon Railway Station:
• Walk towards the town.
• At the first set of traffic lights, look across the road to the left and you will see our bright blue sign.
Exit the M40 at junction 15.
Take the A46 towards Stratford-upon-Avon.
• After 2.2 miles there is a roundabout. Take the second exit (A46).
• After 4 miles there is a second roundabout. Take the first exit (A3400).
• After 1.2 miles there is a traffic light. Turn right here into Arden Street.
• We are Number 6 Arden Street: We are on the left hand side of the road, 50 yards from the next traffic light and opposite the Stratford-upon-Avon Victoria Hotel. Our sign is bright blue.
• Drop off your luggage and collect your free parking voucher.