The Railway Guest House in Whitacre Heath is a leading 3 star Visit Britain Quality, Bed and Breakfast (B&B).
Set in lovely North Warwickshire countryside, 1 min walk to a traditional country pub and restaurant yet conveniently located close to Birmingham NEC, Birmingham International Airport & Train Station and Birmingham City Centre.
Our range of Single, Double, Twin, Triple and Family rooms offer the following amenities:
* 12 Minutes drive to National Exhibition Centre & Birmingham Airport
* 24 Hour FREE Wi-Fi Internet Access
* LCD Flat Screen Televisions with DVD.
* Full English Breakfast Served
* Quality Towels and Bedding.
* Private Parking
* En-suite rooms With Complimentary toiletries
* Iron and ironing board (on request)
* Hospitality tray with tea / coffee and hot chocolate
* Credit cards accepted
* 1.4 miles to Shustoke Farm Barns Wedding Venue.
We serve a hearty Full English breakfast in our delightful breakfast room. For guests leaving early a continental breakfast or sandwiches are available and special dietary requests are catered for.
Local attractions include Drayton Manor Park, Thomas Land, Snowdome, Kingsbury Water Park, Tamworth Castle, Twycross Zoo, The Sea Life Centre and world renowned golf courses including The Belfry and The Forest of Arden.
We are only a two miles from Junc 9 of the M42, M6, M6 Toll, A45 and Hams Hall Trading Estate and Birmingham Business Park.
Children are welcome and cots/highchairs are available free of charge.
Well behaved pets are welcome, subject to an additional charge.