"Peace and Quiet and a warm welcome in the Heart of Rural England"
Oxbourne House is perfectly situated in the heart of Shakespeare Country, close to the beautiful North Cotswolds and only 15 minutes from Stratford-upon-Avon. Guests are welcomed with tea and cake on arrival. We offer :
Comfortable, beautifully furnished bedrooms with en suite or private bathrooms and lovely views and good quality beds
• Annex with double bedroom, shower room, kitchen and sitting/dining room for Self Catering or Bed and Breakfast
• Large, elegant guests' sitting room with inglenook fireplace and log fire
• Easy access to Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick and the surrounding area and attractions
• Beautiful gardens with patio sitting area, extensive lawns and Tennis Court
• Ample parking in the drive, garaging for classic cars and motorcycles on request
• Award-winning pub serving excellent food a few minutes' walk away
• Cot and High Chair Available on request
• Free Wifi
Posy and Graeme love to welcome guests to their home, which is a large house on the edge of the village with a beautiful garden and stunning views. Oxbourne House is spacious, full of character and furnished with antiques. The bedrooms are light and fresh, each with its own bathroom and there is a pretty, self-contained Annexe on the ground floor, opening directly out to the garden, with its own double bedroom, sitting/dining room, kitchen and shower room. In the main house, there is a large sitting room in which guests can relax by the fire, with a welcoming cup of tea on arrival, or they can sit on the terrace and enjoy the garden and hills beyond. There is a large area for parking in front of the house.
For those wishing for a little activity, there is an excellent hard tennis court in the garden or croquet on the lawn. There are also endless local footpaths to walk and you are very welcome to borrow the dog! The local Pub, The Peacock, is first-class (they have recently won several awards) and only a short walk away.
Breakfast is in the Dining Room and consists of orange juice, fresh fruit salad/compote, yoghurt and cereals followed by a full, English cooked breakfast. The eggs are from their own hens in the garden, the sausages made locally, bacon comes from a local butcher and there are home-grown tomatoes in season. Posy also makes her own marmalade and jams and there is a large choice of teas and good quality coffee!
Click the link below to visit our entry in the Alistair Sawday Special Places to Stay Book
Wi-Fi available, Garden, Open fire, Garden / Patio, Highchair available