Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Bluebells & Seashells’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website whose registered office is 62 Spring Gardens, Islington, London. Our company registration number is 06972386, and the company is registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The Website provides information and services ("the Services") from Bluebells & Seashells.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
In using the website and its services you agree not to:
- Use any information or material in any way that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right of any party.
- Impersonate any person or entity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use the website and its services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website and its services or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the website and its services.
- Post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that is defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive, harassing or unlawful.
- Post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards any person or group on account of their race, religion, disability, nationality or otherwise.
- Use the services to send junk email, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other unsolicited messages, commercial or otherwise.
- Threaten, abuse, disrupt, stalk or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity of others).
- Make available or upload any files that contain a virus, worm, trojan or corrupt data that may damage the operation of the computer or property of another.
- Collect or store personal information about others, including email addresses.
- Advertise or offer to buy or sell goods or services for any commercial purpose, unless such communication facility specifically allows such messages.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or confidential information disclosed in the course of employment or under a confidentiality agreement).
- Attempt to gain access to any of the Services, other accounts, computer systems, or networks, connected to the website and its services through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- We have no obligation to monitor the Services but shall be entitled to review materials posted to a communications facility and at our sole discretion to remove any material that breaches these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liabilities
- Use of this website and its services is at your own risk. The website and services are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, www.bluebellsandshells.co.uk will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the website and its services.
- www.bluebellsandshells.co.uk makes no warranty that the website and its services will meet your requirements, that content will be accurate or reliable, that the functionality of the website and its services will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website and its services or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or anything else that may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Disclaimers shall be construed so as to limit the liability of www.bluebellsandshells.co.uk for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of www.bluebellsandshells.co.uk.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The website and its content (including without limitation the website design, text, graphics, and all software and source codes connected with the website and the services) are protected by copyright, trade marks, patents, and other intellectual property rights and laws. In accessing the website you agree that you will access the contents solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold, or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying, and / or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- Bluebells & Seashells does not claim ownership of any materials you post, upload, or submit to any publicly accessible area of the services. However, by doing so you are granting us a worldwide, royalty free, non-exclusive licence to copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publicly display, edit, translate, or publish such content for as long as you elect to display such content by the services. The licence shall be terminated when the content is deleted (or expires) from the services.
- We use information from cookies, for example, to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the type of technology that our visitors use. Cookies help us to monitor what sort of content is popular and to assess visitors browsing habits. When a user revisits the site, we may recognise the user by the cookie and customise the user's experience accordingly. We can use this information to continually improve the content and usability of the site.
- We may compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information.
User Account, Password and Security
- If a service requires you to complete the registration process and open an account by providing certain information and registering a username and password for use with the Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password and also for all activities that take place under your account.
- You agree to immediately notify Tea Tree Tea Ltd of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will the company be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder.
- Your privacy is very important to us and we are committed to responsible data management and subscribe to the principals of the data protection legislation in the United Kingdom. We are committed to maintaining the privacy of our users and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you.
- If you register for any of the Services you will be asked to provide basic personal information. The information provided by you is not available for sale or use by third parties. The information is used solely for notifying you of changes or updates to the Website/Services.
- You acknowledge that all information, text, graphics, logos, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and other materials ("the Content"), whether posted publicly or transmitted privately, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. We do not control or endorse the Content and cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content. Bluebells & Seashells will not be liable in any way for any content or for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of any Content transmitted via the Services and you agree to bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of such Content.
The Information we collect
- This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email Address.
- When we collect this information we use a double opt-in system whereby after you enter your name and email address, you are required to confirm your registration for the Services via email. Every subsequent contact after this double opt-in registration, gives you the option to unsubscribe. This is to protect your privacy and make sure that your correspondence with us is not the result of SPAM or Unsolicited Email.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United Kingdom or the country in which you reside (if different) and with all local laws and rules regarding acceptable use of technical data and conduct on the internet
Rights for access to personal data
- You can ask us if we are keeping any personal data about you and you can also request to receive a copy of that personal data. At any time you may request that we delete or correct your personal information, please contact Bluebells & Seashells, 62 Spring Gardens, Islington, London, N5 2DT.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement without cause. Nothing in this paragraph however shall limit Bluebells & Seashells’ right to terminate Customer immediately and without prior notice for improper use, non payment and violations as set forth herein.
- In the event that Bluebells & Seashells’ elects to terminate Customer as a result of its improper acts and breach of the terms and conditions contained herein, Customer shall not be entitled to a refund of the balance.
- In the event Customer elects to terminate this Agreement, same shall be considered a breach and Customer shall not be entitled to any refund.
- In the event that Bluebells & Seashells’ elects to terminate Customer without cause, Customer shall receive a full refund of any balance. However, if Customer terminates this Agreement without cause, and in accordance with the notice provision set forth herein, there shall be no refund of any remaining balance.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.